Thursday, December 31, 2009

DA-YUMMMM, MA, how can you resist??


Okay, so it's an old picture, but he's still looking mighty fine!


AND he's a military man!
He is a 29-year member of the Massachusetts National Guard, where he currently holds the rank of Lt. Colonel in the Judge Advocate General's Corps. Brown was awarded the Army Commendation Medal for meritorious service in homeland security following the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.[7] LTC Brown has also completed Airborne school and been awarded the Meritorious Service Medal.
To heck with Senator from MA, how about President Brown in 2012???


1 comment:

  1. Yes, he is hot, even now. Still won't be voting for him, though. Not that I am thrilled with Martha Coakley either so I am going to be facing quite the dilemma at the polls on Tuesday. Honestly, the two of them have been on my TV every five seconds and I am to the point where I am nauseated by both of them. I so wish one of the Kennedy's opted to run. THAT would have made my decision so easy as I would love to have any number of them representing our state.

    Let me tell you a few of my issues with Scott Brown. I could care less that he is military because that is not the be all end all and I don't think it automatically makes someone more competent than the next person. Scott Brown is VERY elitist, very wealthy, and very interested in protecting only the most wealthy of MA residents. Besides his high profile, his wife Gail Huff has been a fixture on the local news here in Boston for years. There daughters only went to the finest schools. They live in a very wealthy community where the median home price is close to $1M. I think he is a bit out of touch with the problems facing the majority of residents of our state...

    ReplyDelete