Thursday, January 28, 2010

To end the day on a lighter note....

I thought Mrs. Obama looked lovely last night!

I couldn't find a picture that did her justice, unfortunately, but I thought she looked great. That color is just exquisite on her. She does need to either go a half-size up, or get a foundation garment of some sort to smooth out the bra strap lines and such, but I am really liking what I see her in lately.

And can we just talk about her new do?? Her hair is fabulous...this bob is too darling. And SHINY!!! OMG, I want whatever it is she has that is giving her such lustrous locks!!

I doubt anything will ever surpass the gown she wore for the India State dinner in my eyes, but she was adorable for her first SOTU.

8 comments:

  1. Okay, am I sensing sarcasm here???

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Okie, no ma'am, I thought she looked great, I really did.

    She needs to stick with these simple lines and rich colors, instead of the insipid twin-sets and large prints she was sporting last year.

    I take it you didn't like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I didn't see it. BTW, it's "no sir"... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, sis!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, leave it to me to insult a full third of my readership!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problemo...

    Now if only I could figure out if the pic I use for a header is a man or a woman...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, it is pretty clear that Okie and me are so totally at opposite ends of the political spectrum, but, dude, you crack me up! :-)

    ReplyDelete