Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Proud tea bagger here!

I love this video, which I have seen all over today, but I copied the code off of Vail Spot.


I have always embraced the term tea-bagger, because I love the irony of it. Every time the other side uses it against us, I giggle....cuz let's face it, who is on the recieving end of a tea bagger?







I am going to try and hit one of the Tea Parties tomorrow after work, either in Long Beach, or Irvine. The Tea Partiers are very active in Southern California.

3 comments:

  1. I hit a couple last year in SF. Spoke in front of a crowd at Nancy Pelosi's office building. It was a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought it was hilariously funny that Cooper Anderson coined this term. A likely real-life teabagger calling others 'teabagger'. Using it as an insult... is he a self-hating homosexual?

    How do Liberals, who routinely denigrate Conservatives by using terms that describe minorities, the physically handicapped, the mentally challenged maintain their delusion that they are 'tolerant' & 'inclusive'? It just boggles the mind.

    But hey, isn't Cooper just precious & uber-clever? Not so much, I think. He thinks of himself as a serious journalist but his historical footnote will be a vulgarity heard 'round the world.

    ~ShyAsrai

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found that hysterically funny myself!

    I do think he's adorable, and I am sad that he's turned into such a biased reporter. I liked him quite a bit when he first started reporting.

    I saw him do an interview once with a male country singer who is rumored to be gay, and the chemistry between them was palpable. They were both blushing, and casting their eyes down. I thought it was sweet.

    Is he officially out now, does anyone knwo?

    ReplyDelete