Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need another way of saying "Are you fucking KIDDING me??!"

Cuz I know I am wearing it the hell out, but, seriously, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

The SWAT TEAM??????????????????????????????????






The President of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA called in the SWAT TEAM on these women????





Probably just so Chrissy fucking Matthews can say the words "SWAT team called to TEA Party protest"





Okay, so.... let me get this straight...they can call out the mother-fucking SWAT TEAM on these people:





But not these??







THESE people get called violent or  racists or Nazis:







While these people get a pass.










Let's compare and contrast again, shall we?:








It is unconscionable to me that this sort of misrepresentation is allowed to stand. Members of Congress have been allowed to outright LIE that they were called the N-word, with no one in the media but Andrew Breitbart with the balls to call them out on it.


Oh, and this cow?



Her pick-axe and shovel against my purty new Glock? Bring it bitch. Bring it right on down.




H/T Jim Hoft; Gateway Pundit, and Weasel Zippers

2 comments:

  1. It's simple: Obama picks fights he can win!

    Have you beaten an old lady lately? Try it - it makes you feel REALLY invincible!

    What a douchebag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really dislike this administration and their Gestapo tactics.

    ReplyDelete